By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hostcode Online's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hostcode Online's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hostcode Online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We guarantee you refunds on your payments. If you are unsatisfied with our services, we will refund you the amount on initimating us within the first 7 days after deducting transaction charges via1) Bank NEFT Transfer (India)
2) Paypal (International)
All decisions on refund claim approval by Hostcode Online will be final. Also there are no refunds for customers who have paid after using the free trial. Refunds are limited to one time per service per customer. The following category of products are exempted from refunds.
- Domain Registration
- SSL Certificates
- Dedicated Servers
- Dedicated IPs
- Software Licenses
- Account Credits/Funds
We requires written notice of cancellation on all products and services. Co-location and Dedicated Server services require 30-days notice of cancellation and all other services require 5-days notice of cancellation.
Hostcode Online can contact to your clients directly in case of cancellation / termination of service, where data / files / documents from server not cleaned from server during your service period.
By using our site, you consent to our web site Terms & Conditions.
The materials on Hostcode Online's web site are provided "as is". Hostcode Online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hostcode Online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hostcode Online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hostcode Online's Internet site, even if Hostcode Online or a Hostcode Online authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hostcode Online's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hostcode Online does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hostcode Online may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hostcode Online does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hostcode Online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hostcode Online of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Hostcode Lab's web site shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to our Terms & Conditions
Contacting Us or to Get Support
If there are any questions regarding this terms and conditions or in service you may contact us using the information below. As a Standard protocol of Communication we prefer "Support Ticket".